Day 2

I have woken up feeling rubbish today. 

Typical nights sleep that I have when I first stop drinking again...tossing and turning all night. It’s worth laying off the wine just for this to disappear! 

Not feeling to great about a few things today either. I’m currently following Slimming World and I completely fell off the diet wagon at the weekend.... thank you to the wine! Then yesterday having had a drink the day before, I continued to stuff my face. Now I have 4 lbs to lose in 4 days - yep that’s not going to happen. One thing this makes me realise is I’m doing a bloody good job just realising I need to give up alcohol, be proud I’m trying to change my life and look at the positives. Not beat myself up for the slip up! If I’m not careful I will fall into a lull of despair and sit miserable all day and more than likely have a good cry! Come on, put on your positive pants, and don’t go down that road! Think of all you have achieved so far. The way your thought process has changed and how much better you’ll feel if you stick to your plan and power on through...it will get better and you will feel better! This down moment will pass!

Have to say I am a little nervous about the pubs reopening again though...I still want to be able to go out and have fun, and am determined that pubs won’t be off limits as my partner loves a bevvy or two, but I do want so much more out of life than being sat in a beer garden all weekend so here’s hoping for the perfect balance!  

Xx 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1- 22/02/2021