Day 1- 22/02/2021

 Why did I have wine last night! 

In the last 30 days I have had 4 days where I have fallen off the wagon and had a glass of wine. Now, I’m not saying I have a “problem”, I’m not really sure if I have or not! All I know is that I feel so much better and more like me when I do not drink. 

November 2020 I did a dry month in aid of Alzheimer’s Society. I continued until 16th December. I had originally planned to just stop all together but having to travel for work in December I then ended up having a drink - peer pressure! I’m mad at myself as I was in such a good place and feel like now I’m having to start from scratch. 

So here we go, starting again. After reading many books on giving up alcohol - a lot of people have said blogging is a great aid in the days you really want a drink. So here I am....wishing myself luck- you can do this! 

Miss E x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2